Outside of family life, school has the most influence on the personal development of a child.We should be diligent parents, and apply ourselves to help our children enjoy and succeed in their school time. We need to take the lead in making the ‘way straight’ for them, and helping them with the many and complex adjustments they will encounter on this road. We need to “be there” for them. Let’s get ready!
Some topics discussed are:
- Plan and prepare: life is much smoother and easier
- Be there for your child: especially in the early days of back to school
- Cultivate a love of learning in our kids
- Children learn in different ways: help them according to their ‘style’
- Some practical ideas to help children love school
- 10 ways to help boost your child’s academic potential