Learn more about Family.ie
Who we are and What we do?
Who we are?
Like most Irish people, we are passionate about the family, working tirelessly to dispense faith, hope and love for families. We are a charitable organisation, built on Christian principles. Our name Family.ie reflects both our passion and our identity. Meet Chief Executive Stephen Cardy.
What we do
We support, encourage and strengthen families in a variety of ways
- Radio – Click HERE to find out broadcasting days and times
- Seminars and Training
- Support and Encouragement
We aim to
Connect with people at every stage of life, with time-tested advice, quality resources and relevant training.
- Young Children
- Young Adults
Marriage & Parenting – We provide
- A wide range of Radio Programmes and Podcasts.
- Resources to help equip Parents, Marriage and Marriage Preparation.
- Quality tips and advice online via facebook and social media.
- Marriage and Parenting seminars and conferences.
- Equipping parents to protect their children from alcohol and drugs, ‘How to Drug Proof Your Kids’ training.
- Supporting those in Church leadership and their families.
- Growing network of people working to strengthen your family.
- Small-group DVD Study Series – The Family Project.
Our board of Directors are: Roger Basick, Joy Cantwell-Moore, Ray Clarke, David King (Chairman), William Sheahan.
Family.ie is a non-profit organisation. Registered Irish Charity Number 20048402. You can Donate online here.
Family.ie endeavours to be completely transparent and accountable in its expenditure. Our latest full year accounts are those for 2020, audited by Lewis & Co. A copy of these accounts can be viewed here or by visiting CRO
If you have specific queries regarding our accounts please contact us at email@example.com