We can all relate to the fairy tales that tell of two strangers who see each other across a crowded room. In a moment, they catch each others’ gaze. Cupid shoots his arrow. The unseen “tractor beam” draws them to each other. They don’t have to say a word. They don’t even have to know each others’ name. Because it is… without a doubt…“love at first sight!” And they live happily ever after. Right???
- Resource mentioned: Book: “Emotions: Can You Trust Them?” by Dr.James Dobson
- Chemistry Doesn’t Always Mean Destiny!
- Is it love or just infatuation?
- How can romantic feelings be wrong when they feel so right?Emotions: Can You Trust Them? explains the differences between love that lasts–and mere feelings. Don’t be at the mercy of your emotions, learn to make wise choices based on the Word of God.
Emotions: Can You Trust Them? by Dr.James Dobson
Our Price: €10.00 (including shipping to anywhere in ROI, while supplies last) Contact us to order
- Listen to the conversations we’ve had on these subjects: