Marriage... How to make it work is an open and honest discussion about married life with Stephen Cardy, Heather Walsh and Life FM's Anna Daly. In June 2010 this special programme was recorded before a live studio audience. Topics covered include:
- Preparing for marriage
- The challenges of keeping love alive
- Keeping tenderness in your life
- Developing and maintaining intimacy in marriage
Craol Awards 2010
In October 2010, Life FM in Cork won 3 CRAOL Achievement Awards, at the Annual Awards Ceremony in the Gresham Hotel, Dublin. CRAOL is the Community Radio Forum of Ireland.
Episode 2-Marriage – How to Make It Work
“Building & Maintaining Intimacy”
In episode 2 of this live event, hear more of the questions from the studio audience:
- What would they say to a couple who is separated? And,
- What does it mean to “fight fair”?
Find out the answers to those questions and more!
Episode 1-Marriage – How to Make It Work
Making Marriage Work!