Morality and Public Policy
Thankfully, you and I living in Ireland, have a voice and a right to be heard in the setting of Key Issues of Public Policy. A Referendum !
There is no escaping the fact that the Right to Life, enshrined in our Constitution and stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights – is an ABSOLUTE.
Without life, no other Rights have any possibility of applying.
In one months time, Irish voters will make a decision which is going to either
– AFFIRM the RIGHT TO LIFE of its most vulnerable and weakest citizens, OR
– TAKE AWAY THAT RIGHT from its most vulnerable citizens
THAT IS THE STARK CHOICE.
Individually, we all eventually will have to give account for our decision on this, when we are called, in the Courts of Heaven, to account for our life and decisions. There is no escaping this, regardless of one’s belief’s
As a community and society, this coming month, we will hear strong convictions being expressed on both sides, including my own, to influence your decisions on this vital issue. I will be earnestly praying our country will not take the wrong direction, by allowing for the introduction of abortion. If we were to do so, Ireland would be the first country in history – where the people in a Referendum, voted to introduce abortion.
If we keep abortion OUT, we will continue to have a lot of work to do.
Christians of conviction, have a proven track record in terms of IMPROVING HUMAN RIGHTS. Here are prime examples
– William Wilberforce, and the abolition of Slavery
– William Booth and The Salvation Army, in the elimination of child prostitution
– Mother Theresa, and the alleviation of the poverty of children in India
– Martin Luther King in advancing Civil Rights in the southern States of USA
Please, dont delay in getting involved in canvassing and campaigning to continue the HUMAN RIGHTS of UNBORN CHILDREN in Ireland. In one month’s time, the decision will be made. Please GOD – let it be to PROTECT these children, NOT TAKE AWAY their HUMAN RIGHT TO LIFE