Ep.6 of 6 – Alive and Living in Ireland
The subtitle of today’s programme is, “Your Life Matters to Me: You’re Such a Blessing!”
- We hear the honest to God, real life stories of how society is benefiting from being more caring due to the presence of people with special needs.
- Robert and Rosemary tell their remarkable story of their daughter Lisa–the struggles, challenges, joys and victories.
- Some sibling comments, and a charge to parents of kids with special needs.
Ep.5 of 6 – Alive and Living in Ireland
The subtitle of today’s programme is, “What Might Be the Impact of an Abortion?”
- We’ll look thoughtfully into the impact that abortion can have upon women. We’ll hear a real-life story, as well as some anecdotal evidence.
- We’ll also look at situations of abortion regret, the wounded soul; and how some have found hope and healing.
- The hidden pain of Ireland: the symptoms of abortion regret.
Ep.4 of 6 – Alive and Living in Ireland
The subtitle of today’s programme is, “I’m So Glad You Are Here With Me.” We’ll hear:
- A mixture of stories regarding the people with special needs around us,
- The comparisons between Ireland and the UK regarding abortion
- The story of Tina, who at 18 found herself pregnant and alone–yet she went on to raise her son (who is now a dad himself).
- Compelling, real-life stories of how families with people who have special needs have profoundly benefited by having them in their family.
Ep.3 of 6 – Alive and Living in Ireland
The subtitle of today’s programme is,”Keep Your Hopes Up: This is a Great Country!” And we explore:
- The quality of medical care available in Ireland
- Nuala’s story of her son Yosef, who has both epilepsy and autism
- The impact that abortion has on women; and where they can find hope and healing
Ep.2 of 6 – Alive and Living in Ireland
Today’s programme is called, “Safe Ireland: A Land of Hope.”
- How safe is Ireland when it comes to receiving good care and having a baby?
- The impact that abortion has one women,
- And we’ll hear from three mums who’ve raised children with special needs.
Ep.1 of 6 – Alive and Living in Ireland
The theme of today’s programme is, “Life is Precious.” Perhaps no one knows the reality of that more—than family members of someone with special needs.