Marriage & Relationships Radio
- Episode 4 of TNT for Dynamite Relationships
Hosted by Rónán Johnston, with Stephen Cardy, Heather Walsh and Ger ShanahanEpisode 3 of TNT for Dynamite Relationships
“Softening the Hard Side of Love”
Is it time for you to toughen up? Or maybe stay tough—just soften your approach?
We’ll talk more about it on episode 3 of our radio series called, “TNT for Dynamite Relatonships”
Hosted by Rónán Johnston, with Stephen Cardy, Heather Walsh and Ger ShanahanEpisode 2 of TNT for Dynamite Relationships
Hosted by Rónán Johnston, with Stephen Cardy, Heather Walsh and Ger Shanahan
- Episode 2-Marriage – How to Make It Work
“Building & Maintaining Intimacy”
In episode 2 of this live event, hear more of the questions from the studio audience:
- What would they say to a couple who is separated? And,
- What does it mean to “fight fair”?
Find out the answers to those questions and more!Episode 1-Marriage – How to Make It Work
Making Marriage Work!
- Episode 9 of Love and Respect
We wrap up our 9-part radio series called, “Love & Respect.” In some ways it’s been a long journey through some very rocky roads and thorny issues!
But we’d love to hear your thoughts as we reflect on some of what we’ve learned—particularly in the second half of the series!
Hosted by Vincent Hughes: with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 1 of Love and Respect
Overview of the entire series, hosted by Vincent Hughes, with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 8 of Love and Respect
You know the old saying, “If you don’t have anything nice to say—don’t say anything at all”? Heather Walsh says, that’s actually not a “one-size-fits-all” solution!
We’ve spent a considerable amount of time looking at some very practical ways that husbands can understand, and love, their wives more effectively; but episodes 7 & 8 are specifically for wives.
Hear more during episode 8 of “Love & Respect!”
Hosted by Vincent Hughes: with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 7 of Love and Respect
Eps.5 & 6 focused on husbands, and how they can be more loving toward their wives. But in episode 7, ladies– it’s your turn!
Hosted by Vincent Hughes: with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 6 of Love and Respect
Say fellas, do you ever feel like no matter what you say to your wife, you can never win? Like she’s always looking for you to say it differently—or with a different TONE?
We might be able to help! Or we might not:) But we hope you’ll listen to episode 6 of “Love & Respect”!
Hosted by Vincent Hughes: with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 5 of Love and Respect
So far, we’ve talked about the “crazy cycle” that all too often begins (and continues) in marriage. In episode 5 of “Love & Respect,” we discuss “the energising cycle,” and how it’s possible to even begin that process!
Hosted by Vincent Hughes: with Stephen Cardy and Heather Walsh
- Sticking Together When Life Falls Apart – Podcast
How can you and your spouse “stick together” when life falls apart?
If you think that hardships won’t affect your marriage; you may want to think again–and as the saying goes, to be forewarned–is to be fore armed! Stephen Cardy & Heather Walsh talked about that with Vincent Hughes…
- Heritage Builders-Episode 3
In Episode 3 of “Heritage Builders” we discuss how to establish a standard or normal, healthy living against which attitude, actions and beliefs are measured.Heritage Builders-Episode 2
How do we create a home environment which fosters an A.R.O.M.A.?
(Affection, Respect, Order, Merriment & Affirmation)
Find out by listening to Episode 2 of “Heritage Builders!”Heritage Builders-Episode 1
Every heritage (whether positive or negative) has three distinct, yet interrelated parts, like a cord with three strands: spiritual, emtional and social. This 1st episode of “Heritage Builders” provides a model, a plan that parents can follow.
- HOPE STORY-Gerry Sr and Gerry Jr-Podcast
Listen to the true story of a father and son here in Ireland who found freedom from generations of addiction and self-destruction. It’s an amazing story that certainly defies the odds.
How to Drug Proof Your Kids-Episode 3
” Creating Integrity and Responsibility”
Hosted by Rónán Johnston
- Episode 5-Have a New Kid by Friday
Creating a Safe Network
Hosted by Rónán Johnston, with Anna Daly, Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 4-Have a New Kid by Friday
Developing Self Worth in Your Child
Hosted by Rónán Johnston, with Anna Daly, Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 3-Have a New Kid by Friday
Show me the parent and I‘ll show you the child!
Hosted by Rónán Johnston, with Anna Daly, Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 2-Have a New Kid by Friday
ABC‘s of Attitude, Behaviour and Character
Hosted by Rónán Johnston, with Anna Daly, Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 1-Have a New Kid By Friday
Consequences = I mean business!
Hosted by Ronan Johnston, with Anna Daly, Stephen Cardy and Heather Walsh
- Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down provides the tools parents need to underwrite their kids' lives with a solid sense of self-worth and confidence. MoreEpisode 5 of Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down
Hosted by Vincent Hughes with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 4 of Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down
Hosted by Vincent Hughes with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 3 of Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down
Hosted by Vincent Hughes with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 2 of Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down
Have you ever heard yourself say something to your children and thought, “Oh no – I told myself I’d never do that to my kids!”
We have as well!: )Hear more about how the way you were parented affects your own parenting style…
Hosted by Vincent Hughes with Stephen Cardy and Heather WalshEpisode 1 of Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down
Why your kids need all the “image insurance” they can get! We talk more about a healthy self-image, and the difference between “praising” our kids, or “encouraging” them.
Hosted by Vincent Hughes with Stephen Cardy and Heather Walsh
- Going Back to School-Podcast
Outside of family life, school has the most influence on the personal development of a child.We should be diligent parents, and apply ourselves to help our children enjoy and succeed in their school time. We need to take the lead in making the ‘way straight’ for them, and helping them with the many and complex adjustments they will encounter on this road. We need to “be there” for them. Listen in for some great tips on how to do just that!
Let’s get ready! (click here for more info)
- Preparing Your Teen for College and University-Podcast
The final step into independent living and going off to College or University is a big one. Both parent and child have adjustments to make. Parents have to let go and it is then that a young adult gets their opportunity to make their own mark on life.In the end, parents who make it intact this far, deserve a great ‘high-five’! You will spend more of life ‘shoulder to shoulder’ with your adult child, than you did raising them! So, enjoy your freedom too!
- Radio Magazine Edition 007 – Podcast
On Edition 7 of “Family.ie Radio Magazine”:
- How can you and your spouse “stick together” when life falls apart?…
- And: if the relational-atmosphere of your home had a smell…would it be called an “odour”…or an “aroma”?
- And in our third segment: lads will be lads…but, will they become men?
- Radio Magazine Edition 005 – Podcast
On Edition 5 of “Family.ie Radio Magazine”:
- Highlights from our five-part radio series, called: “Hedges: Loving Your Marriage Enough to Protect It.”
- And…”Responsible Kids? From How??… to Wow!”
- We’ll also look at how to find the balance between the “tough” and “tender” sides of love—in “TNT for Dynamite Relationships!”
- Radio Magazine Edition 004 – Podcast
- Highlights from our nine-part radio series, called: “Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desires—the Respect He Desperately Needs.”
- And: Marriage–or cohabitation—does it really make any difference in modern society?
- And…when you think of the “C-word”—some guys tend to think of two things: either “cancer” or “counseling!” But fortunately, neither one indicates the “end of the road.” Musicians Troy & Sara Groves share part of their own story with us.
- Radio Magazine Edition 006 – Podcast
On Edition 6 of “Family.ie Radio Magazine”:
- What does it really mean to be “the baby of the family”?…
- And, what’s more meaningful for relationships—quality time? Or– quantity time?…
- And in our third segment: if you’re still speaking to your spouse, inevitably you’ll have some sort of disagreement. But do you know what it means to “fight fair?”
- What does it really mean to be “the baby of the family”?…